Hearing Set for 'Pill Mill' Defendants
Four people suspected in running an illegal pain clinic will face a judge Wednesday.
Update: Jan. 31, 3:20 p.m.: Lilburn 'Pill Mill' Suspects Post Bail
Four defendants charged in connection with a suspected illegal pain clinic in Lilburn will stand before a judge on Wednesday.
According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, detention hearings for all four defendants are scheduled for Jan. 30 at 10:30 a.m. before Chief Magistrate Janet F. King, of the United States District Court in Atlanta.
The defendants are:
- Larry Webman, 64, of Florida, an owner of the facility
- Randy Webman, 59, of Florida, an owner of the facility and brother of Larry Webman
- Dara Webman, 29, an office manager and the daughter of Randy Webman
- Dr. George Williams, 45, of Duluth, who is suspected of writing suspicious prescriptions for patients
All four are charged with federal drug and distribution charges in relation to Premier Medical Management, Inc., located at 3993 Lawrenceville Highway.
- Suspected 'Pill Mill' Technically Open, City Inquiring About Business Status
- Charges Announced for Four Arrested in Lilburn 'Pill Mill' Operation
- Police Chief: No. 1 Priority 'To Dismantle That Illegal Enterprise'
- Suspected Illegal Pain Clinic Raided by Federal Agents, Lilburn Police
- Lilburn Sets Pain Clinic Standards
- Lilburn City Council Meeting Notes