Lilburn City Council Agenda, March 11
The monthly meeting begins with a 6:30 p.m. work session, followed by the 7:30 p.m. council meeting.
ilburn City Council will meet Monday, March 11 for its regular meeting of the month. The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a work session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at City Hall. You may view the full agenda documents on the city's website.
In both the work session and the regular meeting, council will discuss/vote on:
- An application of Hookah Haven Restaurant and Lounge for an alcohol permit;
- Public art agreement
In addition, at the regular meeting, there will be:
- A proclamation for Youth Art Month, Lilburn's Woman's Club, Pat Shaver accepting
- A proclamation for Red Cross Month, Laurie Ann Kimbrell, metro Atlanta chapter's development officer
- The mayor's report
- An announcement on Arbor Day, honoring Diana Preston and the late Diane Bronk
- An announcement of a town hall meeting with U.S. Rep. Rob Woodall at 7 p.m. March 26
- An announcement that the April council meeting will include a city update by the mayor
- Public comment period