Restaurant Grades: Eatery Scores a Low '44/U'
A string of problems causes one restaurant to hit the bottom this week, but officials revisited and found better circumstances two days later,
Below are recent results of recent Gwinnett County restaurant inspections in Greater Lilburn by the East Metro Health District, which covers Gwinnett, Rockdale and Newton counties.
Click on the links below to see the full report, and scroll to the bottom to see the inspector's notes on the violations cited.
1. Cafe Area 504 - 950 Indian Trail Road, Suite 5A
Previous Scores: 80/B (6/9/12), 85/B (12/22/11)
Officials revisited this location on Dec. 10, 2012, and the outcome was a score of 99/A. See report here.
2. Kabab Hut - 880 Indian Trail Road, Suite D
Previous Scores: 89/B (6/28/12), 93/A (5/22/12)
3. Killian Hall - 908 Killian Hill Road
Previous Scores: 100/A (6/22/12), 100/A (12/29/11)
4. Pho Delight - 4805 Lawrenceville Highway
Previous Scores: 82/B (5/30/12), 82/B (12/15/11)
5. St. John Neumann Regional Catholic School - 791 Tom Smith Road
Previous Scores: 95/A (5/17/12), 89/B (2/28/12)
6. Waffle House - 484 Indian Trail Road
Previous Scores: 80/B (6/9/12), 80/B (11/21/11)