Restaurant Grades: Fast Food Spot, High School Get "100"
There were two perfect scores this week: a school and a fast food restaurant. The lowest score goes to Church's Chicken.
Below are recent results of recent Gwinnett County restaurant inspections in Greater Lilburn by the East Metro Health District, which covers Gwinnett, Rockdale and Newton counties.
Click on the links below to see the full report, and scroll to the bottom to see the inspector's notes on the violations cited.
1. Burger King - 3040 Five Forks Trickum Road
Previous Scores: Not listed
2. Cafe Hot Wing - 895 Indian Trail Road
Previous Scores: (100/A (1/23/12), 55/U (1/22/13)
3. Church's Chicken - 895 Indian Trail Road
Previous Scores: (97/A (10/25/12), 86/B (1/11/12)
4. Moes Southwest Grill - 4051 U.S. Highway 78, Suite 101C
Previous Scores: (99/A (8/10/12), 88/B (1/23/12)
6. Pizza Hut - 4814 U.S. Highway 78, Suite 101C
Previous Scores: (99/A (9/27/12), 83/B (1/30/12)
7. Sonic Drive In - 4885 Stone Mountain Highway
Previous Scores: (99/A (11/27/12), 93/A (3/19/12)