- Some of the rain is finally headed out; we're going to have partly cloudy skies with isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. The high will be 86 and the chance of rain 30%. Georgia's Clean Air Campaign is forecasting an air quality of 32, which is GOOD. We'll keep you updated with weather alerts here and on the Lilburn Patch Facebook page.
- Our Commute Widget shows the best gas price locally is holding steady at $3.20 atMurphy USA 3950 Lawrenceville Hwy NW. Before you head out for the day, check out our Commute Widget for live traffic updates and the latest gas prices around Lilburn.
Hollywood, Holidays & Observances:
- You're going to have to get busy if you are going to celebreate ALL these things today: Crowded Nest Awareness Day, Loving Day, Raggedy Ann & Andy Day, Ride The Wind Day and The Wicket World of Croquet Day.
- And another favorite ... and a darned good reason to make a mess in the kitchen with the kids on a rainy day ... It's National Peanut Butter Cookie Day!
- This is the last week for you to register your Home and Business Monitored Alarm Systems online. You must register by June 15 to be in compliance with Lilburn's ordinance or you will be subject to a fine.
- The Summer Edition of the Lilburn Newsletter is now available online. If you didn't get yours in the mail, you can find it here.
Another Indoor Day:
- It's going to be a rainy day - the Lilburn Branch of the Gwinnett County Public Library from 3-4 Teens can “kinect” with the Xbox. Play against old friends, new friends or challenge the staff and have fun! All Teen Programs are intended for teens in grades 6-12.