Wonder how the real estate market is going near you. Sometimes finding out whether nearby homes are foreclosures or not is the key to figuring out how much you might get for your home should you sell. And, if you are looking for a good buy, foreclosed properties offer many options.
Check out these recent foreclosed, or bank-owned properties for sale in the Lilburn area. Information provided by AOL real estate.com.
- 4512 Beacon Hill Drive: This four-bedroom, three-bath home offers a private backyard with a basketball court. Foreclosed price $214,900.
- 4097 Jody Lane: This four-bedroom, three-bath home boasts a full 2,604 square feet. Foreclosed price $166,320.
- 4542 Ridgeland Drive: Four-bedroom, two-bath home in a sought after neighborhood. Home features mahogany floors and teen/in-law suite. Foreclosed price $159,900.
- 25 Stoneview Drive: Four bedroom, three-bath ranch offers homeowners a full finished basement. Foreclosed price $124,900.
- 545 Harvard Drive: This three-bedroom, two bath home has warm and cozy stone fireplace in the living room. Foreclosed price $49,900.
Foreclosure listing information is based on current data from the AOLRealEstate.com custom search.