Here are the 10 most popular stories on Lilburn Patch for the week ending May 10:
1. Frozen Pizza Brands Recalled Due to Possible Plastic Fragments
Nestlé USA has voluntarily recalled four different frozen types of California Pizza Kitchen and DiGiorno pizzas.
2. Parkview Ranked Top Gwinnett School in Newsweek's Best High Schools List
The high school in Lilburn ranked the highest among Gwinnett County Public Schools.
Here is list of recent arrests over the past two weeks involving the Lilburn area.
4. Camp Creek Elementary Gets New Principal
Valerie Robinett, currently of Mountain Park Elementary, becomes principal on June 3.
5. Missing Lilburn Man Found Dead in South Cobb County
Edward Smith, 78, was found dead May 7 inside his truck in Mableton, Ga. His grandson is one of two people charged in his death.
6. Lilburn Officers Assist in $2 Million Meth Bust
About 131.2 pounds of the drugs were found at a Lawrenceville home, according to the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office.
7. Being the Difference: Watch D.O.G.S. Program Takes Off
A nationally known program comes to Lilburn's Mountain Park Elementary School. It aims to make fathers a consistent presence in the lives of children.
Here are some strange activities that police encountered in Northeast Georgia recently.
9. Restaurant Grades: Lilburn Cafe Scores '75'
This week's restaurant grade report includes inspections from April 26-May 3.
10. New Homes For Sale in Lilburn This Week
Find homes for sale in Lilburn every week from Zillow.