Looking for a quick, easy and free way to let the community
know about your upcoming event? Patch has a free event calendar to help you do
If you are going to spend weeks or even months planning an event, then don’t let all that hard work go to waste. Use the free tools Patch provides to make sure as many people as possible know about your upcoming gathering.
Posting your event on Patch is easy to do:
- Sign in to your Patch account or join Patch if you are a new user by clicking on the “sign in” or “join” link in the top right corner of this page.
- After you are signed in, click on the events tab at the top of the page or click here.
- On the events page, you’ll see the following question: “Have a big event coming up?” Next to that question, you’ll see a green “Post an event” button. Click the button and you’ll be taken to the “Create an event” page.
- Fill in the information for your event. Be sure to add a photo or video by clicking on the camera icon beneath the description box.
- When you are finished, click the green “Post Now” button and your event will be live on the site.
Upcoming events are featured on the Patch home page and in each day’s newsletter (Not a newsletter subscriber? Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the “Get the Patch Newsletter” link.)
Questions? Post a comment below or email Kristi.Reed@Patch.com.