All four defendants charged in connection with a suspected illegal pain clinic in Lilburn have bonded out of jail, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
On Wednesday, each of the suspects had a detention hearing at United States District Court in Atlanta. Chief Magistrate Janet F. King set bonds for each.
- Larry Webman, 64, received a bond of $30,000.
- Randy Webman, 59, of Florida, received a bond of $30,000.
- Dr. George Williams, 45, received a bond of $30,000.
- Dara Webman, 29, received a bond of $10,000.
All defendants pleaded not guilty.
The suspects are charged with federal drug and distribution charges in relation to Premier Medical Management, Inc., located at 3993 Lawrenceville Highway.
- Hearing Set for 'Pill Mill' Defendants
- Suspected 'Pill Mill' Technically Open, City Inquiring About Business Status
- Charges Announced for Four Arrested in Lilburn 'Pill Mill' Operation
- Police Chief: No. 1 Priority 'To Dismantle That Illegal Enterprise'
- Suspected Illegal Pain Clinic Raided by Federal Agents, Lilburn Police
- Lilburn Sets Pain Clinic Standards
- Lilburn City Council Meeting Notes