Lilburn City Council will meet Sept. 10 for its regular meeting of the month. The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a work session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place atYou may view the full agenda documents here or see attached.
- Work session discussion items include: alcohol license application of Joes to Goes, Church Street Station right-of-way abandonment (relates to new City Hall and library site), surplus property, revisions to merit system processes, $500 donation from the Girl Scouts Council of Northeast Georgia, and update of DDA activities and foreclosure registry.
- Regular meeting items, include:
- Commendations: Recognition of Lilburn Famers' Market volunteers and SafetSmart Lilburn appreciation
- Mayor's Report
- Announcements: Sept. 11 tribute, community garage sale, "Endless Summer" fest, upcoming town hall meeting and Lilburn Daze in October
- Public Comment
- City Council Meeting Minutes
- Items for Action: application of Joes to Goes for an alcohol license, sale of surplus property at 649 Springwood Drive, Church Street Station right-of-way abandonment, revisions to merit system, and donation of $500.00 from the Girl Scout Council of Northeast Georgia