Gwinnett County voters will have five locations where they can cast ballots early on Saturday for the upcoming Nov. 6 election.
Voting hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at:
- Gwinnett County Elections Office, 446 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville
- Centerville Community Center, 3025 Bethany Church Road, Snellville
- George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center, 55 Highway 23 NE, Suwanee
- Dacula Park Activity Building, 2735 Auburn Avenue, Dacula
- Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center, 4651 Britt Road, Norcross.
Beyond Saturday, registered voters may cast a ballot in person Monday through Friday through Nov. 2 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at the Elections Office, or between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. at one of the satellite polling locations.
The last day to request an absentee ballot is noon on Friday, Nov. 2. The first step is to complete an application that can be obtained online at www.gwinnettelections.com or by phone at 678.226.7210 and then submit the application to the Elections Office by mail, fax or email.
According to state law, a voter must return his or her absentee ballot to the elections office either in person or by mail through the United Stated Postal Service or express services, such as FedEX and UPS.
Accept absentee ballots can be accepted through 7 p.m. on election night. Voters are only permitted to deliver their own ballots, unless they are an attendant care provider or immediate family member of a disabled voter.
For more information about elections, visit www.gwinnettelections.com or call 678.226.7210.