Lilburn City Council will meet Monday, Feb. 11 for its regular meeting of the month. The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a work session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at City Hall. You may view the full agenda documents on the city's website.
- Work session discussion: Permit for new car sales lot, intersection improvements at Arcado Road at Camp Creek, Community Development Block Grant for Hillcrest Road, two right-of-way items, stormwater ordinance, website redevelopment contract, public art agreement, and mid-year budget
- Regular meeting items, include:
- Recognition: Councilman Tim Dunn has completed the Harold F. Holtz Municipal Training Institute for Elected Officials
- Mayor's Report
- Public Comment
- City Council Meeting Minutes
- Items for Action: Special use permit for automotive sales and service at 521 Indian Trail Road, intersection and pedestrian improvements at Arcado Road at Camp Creek Road/Cole Drive (city of Lilburn will be responsible for 50 percent of the total project, not to exceed $65,000), grant for lighting and sidewalks on Hillcrest Road, Berkmar Way and Legends of Parkview rights-of-way to be designated public, stormwater discharge ordinance, city to approve contract with CivicPlus for website redevelopment (contract amount not to exceed $32,262 over three years), and public art agreement