Lilburn City Council will meet Monday, Oct. 8 for its regular meeting of the month. The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a work session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at City Hall. You may view the full agenda documents on the city's website or see the attached document.
- Work session discussion on eight items includes: Advances to the Downtown Development Authority for purchases of Jackson Creek Water Treament Plant and 346 Main Street; application for de-annexation of a location on Luxomni Road; public art proposal; cell tower location study (work session only); HB 386 Section 5—energy excise tax (work session only).
- Regular meeting items, include:
- Mayor's Report
- Announcements: 39th Annual Lilburn Daze (9 a.m.-5 p.m., Oct. 13); Community Garage Sale (9 a.m.-2 p.m., Oct. 20); Town Hall Meeting (7 p.m., Oct. 22); Gruesome Greenway and Halloween Hayride, 5 p.m.-9 p.m., Oct. 27)
- Public Comment
- City Council Meeting Minutes
- Items for Action: Public hearing on application to de-annex 2.4 acres at 272 Luxomni Road; Approval of advance of $1.31 million to the DDA for purchase of the old Jackson Creek Water Treatment Plant ("Big League Dreams" proposed location); Approval of advance of $478,000 to the DDA to purchace 346 Main Street; Approval of funding (up to $30,000) for public art figures by Dave Govedare; Approval of vacant/foreclosed real estate property ordinance in accordance with state law; Approval of the appointment of June Moloney to serve as executive secretary of the Lilburn Merit Board.