Wonder how the real estate market is going near you. Sometimes finding out whether nearby homes are foreclosures or not is the key to figuring out how much you might get for your home should you sell. And, if you are looking for a good buy, foreclosed properties offer many options.
So, this week we look at recent foreclosed, or bank-owned property for sale in the Lilburn area.
- 4717 Cedar Woods Drive: $189,900; 4 bedrooms; 4 bathrooms; 2,547 square feet
- 123 Newport Road: $159,900; 3 bedrooms; two bathrooms
- 3975 Cranbrook Court, NW: $74,900; 3 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 2,868 square feet
- 1874 Windcrest Drive: $144,900; 4 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms
- 605 N Lake Front Drive N: $769,000; 6 bedrooms; 7 bathrooms
Other real estate articles:
- Could the Decline in the Dollar be Good for Real Estate?
- Rural Housing Funding in Danger
- Shadow Inventory Dropping Here and Beyond