On its list of honors, the Georgia Institute of Technology can now boast that it has some of the country's smartest students.
The college located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta ranked third on a new list compiled by Business Insider, which identified the top 20 public colleges that had the smartest students.
Feedback submitted through Niche, a website where students can review their schools, was the basis for determining which schools made the cut, according to Business Insider.
The top 10 were as follows, according to Business Insider's top 20:
- College of William & Mary
- University of California, Berkeley
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Virginia
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Michigan, Anne Arbor
- Colorado School of Mines
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- New College of Florida
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County