Family owned since 1980, Bambinelli's Italian Restaurant is an authentic Italian eatery that serves signature dishes, using secret recipes borne out of the mountains of Torino, Italy. The food items are all prepared on the premises, and include classic Italian favorites like alfredo, parmigiana, primavera and pesto dishes, as well as New York style pizzas ranging from individual to extra large pies. Bambinelli's additionally provides catering services. Outdoor seating and free delivery are available.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, 5pm - 11pm; Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 10pm.
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Salads, pasta, seafood, sandwiches, pizza, calzones
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bambinellispizza.com/dinner-menu-bambinellis.html
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Bambinelli's Special, Shrimp Fra Diavolo, DaVinci Combo
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual