Founded in 1960 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Domino's is now the second-largest pizza chain in the United States. This Lilburn location is one of the 9,000 Domino's stores which currently span all 50 states.
Domino's menu features pizza, pasta, oven-baked sandwiches, wings, boneless chicken, salads, breadsticks, cheesesticks and a variety of dessert items. Regarding its delivery times, Domino's has adopted the slogan, "You've got thirty minutes." The store appears clean and well-maintained, and features a courteous and helpful staff.
- Hours: Mon-Thu, Sun, 11am-midnight; Fri, Sat, 11am-1am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.dominos.com/home/main_servlet?storeid=5756&COMMAND…
- Specialties: Pizza, pasta and wings
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Price level: $
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night