Gwinnett Fire Station No. 3
Gwinnett Fire Station No. 3 is located on Five Forks Trickum Road in the heart of the Lilburn-Mountain Park area. The station is approximately one mile south of Killian Hill Road and is one of 30 stations in Gwinnett County. The department serves 800,000 residents and answers 65,000 calls per year. For a map of Gwinnett Fire Stations, click here. Station No. 3 also is one of three fire stations serving the Lilburn area. The station is manned by 15 firefighters, who work in groups of five firefighters per 24-hour shift. For general questions about Gwinnett Fire and Emergency Services, call 678-518-4800.
- Fax: 770-564-4989
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, wheelchair-accessible ramps
- What makes this community special?: Local residents prepare meals for firefighters who work on family-oriented holidays.
- Services: Fire and Rescue, fire-prevention education, recycling of aluminum cans, newspaper and Christmas Trees, used clothing collection site, CPR training, blood pressure screening events, school visits, station tours.
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of firefighters: 15
- Number of trucks: 2
- Fire department services: Engine, Rescue
- Type: Professional