International House of Pancakes
How high do you stack your pancakes? The International House of Pancakes serves more than 700 million pancakes each year. A few of those could be yours. IHOP is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It serves breakfast all day including omelettes, French toast, waffles and, of course, eggs. IHOP also offers a lunch and dinner menu.
Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity and the breakfast sampler are two favorites from IHOP. Eggs, bacon, sausage and of course pancakes are a great way to start the day, finish the day or just take a break from work. The dinner crowd can sit down to a French onion pot roast, T-bone steak or crispy chicken strips. Kids will find a menu just for them, and senior citizens can find great discounts and meal specials.
This IHOP has plenty of parking and seating so even if there is a crowd it should move quickly. Check out their website for specials.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: ihop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: All things breakfast
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pancakes
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: casual