Established by shake machine salesman Ray Kroc in 1955, McDonald's has become one of the world's leading fast food chains, with thousands of locations around the globe. This location at the entrance to Beaver Ruin Village features the traditional "Mickey D's" fare, such as Chicken McNuggets, Quarter Pounders, selections from the Dollar Menu, baked apple pies and milkshakes. The clean, well-maintained restaurant features modern décor, a 24-hour drive-through and a spacious dining room, as well as a large play area for children to enjoy while they dine in.
- Hours: Dining room: Daily, 6am - 1am. Drive-through: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible parking, easy access
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, fries, salads, chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, baked apple pies, milkshakes, coffee drinks, soft drinks, ice cream, fish sandwiches
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food.html
- Specialties: Big Mac, milkshakes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Quarter Pounder, Big Mac, French fries
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Burger, fries and a chocolate shake.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 42
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual