This landside seafood restaurant has all the best the ocean has to offer: shrimp creole, shrimp and grits, and Crab Cakes. The atmosphere is quiet and intimate, but the competition gets underway every Friday night with team trivia, and a live band performs every other Saturday. The Oyster Barn also boasts weekly food specials, pool tables and outside patio seating.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Separate entrance level with lot
- Founding Date: May 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Oysters, wings, our homemade soups and our delicious pulled pork BBQ sandwich.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Barn style Gumbo soup and our Barn style wings..
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fresh Oysters from Apalachicola
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual